by Russell D. Longcore
Silver is money. Gold is money.
Paper currencies are just that…paper. All of the
nations of the world issue paper currencies that are backed by the full faith and credit of their governments. There is not one world currency that is backed by a precious metal.
There is one truth about currency issued by nations throughout history: Every currency not based upon precious metals has failed. When I use the term “failed,” I mean that the value of the currency decreased over time until it became worthless.
Contrary to all that you hear from investment analysts, stockbrokers, TV stock shills, economists, college professors or government spokesmen, there is only ONE WAY to create inflation. That is, when a bank or government issues currency that is not backed by precious metals.
Price increases do not cause inflation. Inflation causes price increases. Can you find a safe investment today? In these days of recession and perhaps depression, the value of your currency will be eaten up by inflation.
Stocks? Hardly…they are extremely volatile now, with wild fluctuations daily. And a Dow Jones Industrial Average that tops 14,000 is simply another market indicator of inflation. Why? Because average profitability has not surged in Corporate America, only stock prices. It’s no different than when the price of beef goes up at the market. Same beef…higher prices.
Bonds? No way…bond yields are historically low. And, the bond market is teetering on the edge of default. Any major bondholder could cause the world bond market to collapse with one case of poor market timing.
Government securities? Are you kidding? The American Federal Government is trillions of dollars in debt, with no honest way of ever paying off the debt. What is a US Savings Bond going to be worth if the government fails? Washington will try to pay off the Treasuries with hyper-inflated dollars or DC will just default.
Other securities? Just as volatile as stocks.
Real Estate? Perhaps, if you are looking for rental properties. With the massive number of foreclosures today, homes can be bought for pennies on the dollar. And, those folks who left those foreclosed homes will still need a place to live. So, rental properties can be a good investment for those who buy smartly and operate wisely.
In each case listed above, it takes thousands of dollars to begin. So, even if you wanted stocks, bonds, real estate, etc…if you don’t have capital, you are out of luck.
So, where can one look to find a hedge against inflation at the same time you accumulate real money?
I have written extensively about money in this forum. I have recommended that you buy gold and silver, buy a big safe and keep your gold and silver at home. I recommend buying gold and silver coins right now for these reasons:
1. Gold and silver hold their value, and there is the very real possibility of appreciation of these assets.
2. When the US dollar fails, all people will be seeking a medium of exchange. Gold and silver coins come in many denominations, which will facilitate even the smallest commercial transactions. For example, if you own silver nickels, dimes and quarters, the silver value will allow you to make small purchases, rather than trying to split up a one ounce bar of silver.
3. Put your coins in a home safe or a bank safety deposit box, and consider them off-limits until catastrophic economic events occur.
4. If you have to sell them, there is always a market for gold and silver.
In the past, I have advocated for only buying gold and silver coins at the lowest bullion prices. But there is a $100 Billion annual marketplace for collector coins, and I am now recommending that numismatics be strongly considered in your mix of hard money.
Everybody likes coins, and many people collect coins throughout their lifetimes. Now there is a way to collect as well as make money collecting coins.
Recently, I took on another very exciting product line for my business. Numis Network offers a way to win FREE Silver through the daily drawing, earn FREE SILVER coins each month, accumulate highly desirable collector coins in gold and silver, and earn CASH.
How to Get Free Silver – Step by Step
1. Visit this site – Win Free Silver NOW!
2. Enter your name, email address and the phone number is optional but they notify the winner by phone.
3. Optional: Watch the videos
4. See if you win! You do not have to enter multiple times, they draw a new winner every single day and this is a neat way to possibly get free silver.
Common Questions About Free Silver Coins
1. Do you have to purchase anything? No
2. What is the size of the free silver coins? They are one ounce .999 pure silver.
3. This page seems like it would get a lot of leads, how do I get one? All members of my team get their own page, feel free to email me if interested russ@RussLongcore.com.
4. Do you invest in silver? Yes. I buy bullion, bullion coins and numismatics. I don’t ask you to do anything I don’t do.
5. When do they draw to give away the free silver coins? They draw once every day, there is a countdown on the page. They do call the winners. The winners are posted every week at the Numis Network Facebook page.
6. Is there any catch? If you win, they will most likely ask you to give a testimonial on how cool the drawing is, other than that, there is no catch.
7. Where do I enter again? You can enter Win Free Silver NOW!
I am presently looking for men and women who may be looking for an additional source of income. To learn more, Go to: NumisNetwork.com
Watch this video that explains our business:
DumpDC. Six Letters That Will Change History.
Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor. The views expressed here are my own personal opinions. You should discuss all financial decisions with your own trusted advisors and legal counsel.