* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Monthly mobile phone bills out of control? Discover Unlimited Voice, Unlimited Text and Unlimited Data on a Nationwide 4G Network. No Contract! Only $49 a month! Go to: Solavei.com to sign up TODAY!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
By Russell D. Longcore
Secession is a twelve step program for government addicts. Follow me as I show you how this works. Think “Government Anonymous.” (GA)
Of late, I have been reading the monumental work Power vs. Force, by David Hawkins, MD, Ph.D. The book is only the latest in a long list of books about human consciousness I have read since 2008. This, however, is the most profound book I have read sofar, and I encourage you to avail yourself of this knowledge. I promise that if you read the book, you will never be the same again…that is, unless you just decide to be a contrary and negative person.
In one chapter, Hawkins praises Alcoholics Anonymous for the worldwide contribution to the betterment of mankind that AA has made since its inception in the 1930s. And it occurred to me that the Twelve-Steps and Twelve Traditions could and should be revised and updated to serve our purposes here.
It can be said without refutation that the greatest majority of Americans are government addicts. Over 40% of the population is now receiving government food stamp subsidies. In some states, more than 50% of the citizens receive some government benefit. Americans obediently trot down the polling places by the tens of millions to vote in elections, the outcomes of which have already been decided. Americans reject the Constitution in everyday practice, give it lip service, they revere the flag, worship the military, and simper when their children are killed or maimed in military action. The churches en masse actively promote the State through their adoption of corporate status and tax exemption (subsidy), as well as how the pastoral leadership assures the congregations that government service is honorable. The only Pastor I know that actively preaches an anti-State message is Rev. Chuck Baldwin in Montana.
Americans lick the hand of their Masters…and then ask for more. More regulation, more laws, more benefits…more government of every kind. Because if you do not say ‘No,’ aren’t you saying ‘Yes?’ Further, is the word ‘No’ enough? We who are parents have ALL had the experience of telling a child ‘No’, and then having to physically stop the child from the unwanted behavior because the words weren’t enough. In a more serious example, when a highwayman tries to rob you, and you brandish a firearm, you are saying ‘No’ with the ability to stop the robbery displayed for him to see. Most times, your ability to defend yourself stops the robbery. But occasionally, the robber must be disabused of his intent with a well-placed bullet or six.
The impending economic collapse in the USA will leave many government addicts without a fix. What is a government fix? MONEY! When the Dollar becomes nearly worthless or worthless altogether, those that rely on its buying power will instantly go into withdrawal. Government withdrawal will be no different than the withdrawal experienced by the worst heroin addict.
You may become confused at this point because some of the nicest people you know are government addicts. Grandma has a DC monkey on her back. A large percentage of the Senior Citizens of the USA rely on Social Security and Medicare for survival. But think soberly about what will happen to millions of Seniors when the checks stop coming. Many cannot work. This could be a holocaust.
Many addicts resort to crime to get their fix. After the first few hours of the economic breakdown, when the banks are closed and the ATMs won’t work, expect widespread robbery, burglary and car-jackings. And although we think about the bad parts of town when we think about these crimes, don’t discount the neighbor with hungry children to feed.
But happily there is a solution…SECESSION.
When the collapse happens, there will be hundreds of millions of government addicts who will scream for DC to “do something.” But there will be tens of millions of government addicts whose attention will be diverted momentarily from Washington by their acknowledgement that DC’s solutions don’t work. At that time, a Twelve-Step Program might be helpful in getting them clean for the first time.
Just like in AA, government addiction is a SPIRITUAL PROBLEM FIRST. The cure is found in spiritual change, not a change of political ideology.
So, here is the Twelve Step Program for Government Addicts:
1. We admitted we were powerless over Washington, and their actions had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves…SECESSION… could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to NO ONE, and to begin thinking for ourselves and acting on our own best interests.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of the wrongs of Washington and our complicity in those acts.
6. Were entirely ready to alter our thoughts about liberty and our actions that were based in wrong thoughts and beliefs about democracy and the Constitutional Republic that resulted in our defects of character.
7. Humbly worked every day to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed through our government addiction and complicity with DC, and became willing to spread the good word of Secession to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would make us unwitting victims of government once again.
10. Continued to take personal inventory, and when we were wrong, promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve the quality of our consciousness and our contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge, wisdom and understanding and the power to carry that out in a new nation borne of secession.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to as many government addicts as would listen, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
Next comes the Twelve Traditions, which accompany the Twelve Steps. These Traditions are a list of guidelines for governance AFTER Secession.
1. Our common welfare WILL come first; the new nation’s government serves people FIRST. Personal recovery and the success of the new nation depend upon the unity of the individuals.
2. For our new national purpose there is but one ultimate authority—INDIVIDUALS banded together to create a National Charter for this new nation. Each individual relies on his understanding of a loving God as He may express Himself in our group consciousness. Our leaders are but trusted servants; they do not govern. And if they become untrustworthy, they are goners.
3. The only requirement for GA membership is a desire to stop loving government tyranny and bureaucratic intrusion in your life.
4. Each seceding nation WILL be sovereign and autonomous without exception.
5. Each seceding nation has but one primary purpose—to protect individual liberty and property rights. The very fact that this occurs will be the undeniable message carried to the government addict who still suffers.
6. A seceded nation ought never endorse, finance, or enter into treaties with any other nations lest problems of fiat money, confiscated or taxed property, counterfeit prestige or a desire for approval by others divert us from our primary purpose.
7. Every seceding nation MUST be fully self-supporting with its own hard money, declining debt from any other entity.
8. A seceding nation should remain forever a non-democracy, with the Republic form of government the least objectionable form. The best form is the Corporate Model of Governance.
9. A seceding nation ought to be organized in the Corporate Model; and the nation should institute a national 10% sales tax as its ONLY source of revenue.
10. A seceding nation does not tell any other nation how to operate its government. Rather, the seceding nation minds its own business.
11. Our public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion; we need always to maintain a high level of transparency at the level of press, radio, and films.
12. Unalienable Human Rights are the spiritual foundation of all our Traditions, ever reminding us to place personal liberty, property rights and spiritual principles before personalities.
Secession…correctly done…will rescue countless millions of persons from the degradation of Government Addiction.
Secession is the hope for humanity. Who will be first?
DumpDC. Six Letters That Can Change History.
© Copyright 2012, Russell D. Longcore. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit is given.